Terms of Service
By accessing our service at declab.materna.de, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for the compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing or using our service.
- The service at declab.materna.de is intended to demonstrate the capabilities of declab. The service is offered free of charge.
- We are committed to ensuring that our website and service are available at all times. However, unforeseen events, maintenance issues or upgrades may temporarily limit or even deny access. We will do our best to notify our users prior to any interruption of service, but we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. Therefore, we do not guarantee the availability of this service.
- We provide our service on an "as is" basis. We are not liable for any damages (damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use our service, even if we have been notified of the possibility of such damage.
- Please note that created workspaces are publicly visible by default. You have the option to protect your workspaces with a password while creating a workspace or within the workspace settings. In this case, only the workspace name will be publicly visible.
- Please make sure to back up your workspaces regularly to a local device. To do so, open your workspace settings and use the export feature. We reserve the right to delete workspaces and their contents at any time.
- You may not use our service for the storage / processing of personal data.
- We reserve right to revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using our service, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.